Step-by-step guide on how to order a job
- Sign-In to your fileroom.
- Click the Order Job button. This is located on the left of the top header bar.
- Select a fileroom service. Once you have selected the service, you will be asked some questions which will generate an instant online quote. In some instances, we are not able to provide an instant quote due to the more complex nature of the job you need completed. In this case, you will be directed to a Custom Quote page where you will be asked to describe your job. Our team will then review your requirements and get back to you with a quote within 24-hours. If you need it sooner, please use the live the live chat during business hours from the bottom right corner of the portal.
- If you receive an online quote and are happy to proceed, you will be asked to accept the quote.
- If you accessed the quote calculator from our main website, we will ask you to Sign-In or Sign-Up to fileroom.If you are already signed-in, you will move straight to the next step.
- Depending on the service selected, you will be asked to upload your document(s), if you have any for us to review and use in completing your job.
- Proceed to payment. Fileroom will only place a hold on your funds at time of ordering. Payment will be deducted from your credit card when the final job is approved (subject to our Terms of Service).
- Depending on the service selected, there may be additional questions in relation to your order. This is where we will ask you to provide more detailed information about the job you have ordered.
- Our team will then fulfill your order and you will receive an email confirming your order. If you have opted for us to contact you before getting started, we will be in touch and you will also receive notifications as your job moves through the delivery process.
- When the final file(s) are ready for you to review, we will send you an invitation to an easy process completed inside your fileroom by you and/or your team.
- You will have the opportunity during the review process to make comments and changes by marking up your change requests. Our quote allows for plentiful revisions, up to around 10 revisions, and beyond that an additional charge may be incurred at our discretion. If we were to miss something on our end, these are not included as revisions.
- Once you are happy with the final product you click Approve and the final output files will be delivered to the Delivery Box in your fileroom. Once you select approve, your payment will be processed, and our team deliver your files. If you ordered a design job, we will also upload the approved master file(s) to your brand room.
You can also place an order from our home and services pages on our website by selecting the GET STARTED button, which will initiate the quote calculator and ordering process.